Friday, May 18, 2007

A Falcon with a job.

So, I got a job.

Whee.

Working as some kitchen hand at some weird cafe downtown.

No training, appear at 11am.

Get straight to work.

Pretty terrible, and terrifying, since you don't know what to do, how much the stuff is, and whatever.

And it seems like you are supposed to know everything right from the start.

Oh well...

Money is good.

Need to cover that damned rent.

---

I was buying a cake for a friend because it was her birthday a few days back. On to Brisbane I went because I had classes there anyway.

But, to my surprise, while the cake itself was a little over priced, I had to pay $1 for 2 fricking candles.

A pack of candles (I doubt there are 10 inside), would cost me $4.

Strange isn't it? You would think that a birthday cake would come with candles.

Thank god she's only 20. I mean, if she was 59, think of the additional money I had to spend >_>.

Never buying a cake from that place again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Xannanna said...

hey there N.F i like your Blog .. keep it up , when i read your Blog i feel Refreshed . hehe yea im weird , so keep writing so i can live in this world ^3^

10:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home